Saturday, July 28, 2012


Hello,

My first thought on this blog is, why the fuck do I have a blog. However, I am going to embrace this because as Leah once said, "We're funny, and the world needs to know". We both go to Emory and somehow I don't have a lot of Jewish friends...not sure how that one happened. Guess growing up in Westchester did me well. My friends love to have an honorary jap in the group, and I am more than happy to fulfill that role. Since the majority of my friends are hicks, I am ridin solo this summer, hence why I have resorted to blogging. Leah and I's relationship started way back when in a globalization seminar when I thought she was a slore. I actually thought she was secretly with this dude-->hell yes. 

Anyways, I started to see this slut out more often and then resorted to taking muploads of her with various boys. Creepy? I think yes. Then we both decided to pledge Theta (hell yes we're KAO) and THEN I got to fall in love with this little adorable kitty. So you could call it a love story I suppose. Anyways, we both want to share with you our love for people like our friend Allen (her names Ellen, but she plays softball..) and Swallow (snake that lives next door, or the other swallow, whateva). Also, sorry we're not trendy or up to date on our celebrity gossip. We're cool in our own special way. And one last thing, this blog is mainly inspired by our very own South Korea, Atlanta. Couldn't have done it without ya.  

THETA LOVE,
Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment